- "The men under his command routinely burned down the thatched huts"
- "He was a command in the military"
- officer [ militärväsen ]
great skillfulness and knowledge of some subject or activity
- "a good command of French"
- "An oral command of the Spanish language required"
- "A musician with a technical command of his instrument"
- "At the Command of God?"
(computer science) a line of code written as part of a computer program
- "How to restore a command to a menu"
- [ förkortning, data ]
make someone do something
- "Command the military forces"
- "The colonel commanded his men to open fire"
- "Fuehrer, command, we obey"