- "When the descent or climb of the road became too steep, he opened the door"
- "The exciting climb to the summit of the Eiffel Tower..."
the act of climbing something
- "The last climb in his career was to the podium"
- "Once on a climb in Italy, I grabbed a piece of rock that came off in my hands"
- "Choosing a climb in the Alps"
- klättring [ sport och fritid ]
go upward with gradual or continuous progress
- "Did you ever climb up the hill behind your house?"
slope upward: "The path climbed all the way to the top of the hill"
- slutta uppåt