an event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another: "the change was intended to increase sales"
- "this storm is certainly a change for the worse"
a different or fresh set of clothes
- "she brought a change in her overnight bag"
money received in return for its equivalent in a larger denomination or a different currency
- "he got change for a twenty and used it to pay the taxi driver"
- växling [ valuta ]
the act of changing something
- "his change on abortion cost him the election"
- "the change of government had no impact on the economy"
- omläggning [ politik ]
- "change in the weather"
- omslag [ allmänt ]
a relational difference between states; especially between states before and after some event: "he attributed the change to their marriage"
a thing that is different
- "he inspected several changes before selecting one"
cause to change; make different; cause a transformation
- "The discussion has changed my thinking about the issue"
make or become different in some particular way, without permanently losing one's or its former characteristics or essence
- "her mood changes in accordance with the weather"
- "His voice began to change when he was twelve years old"
remove or replace the coverings of
- "Father had to learn how to change the baby"
- "After each guest we changed the bed linens"
exchange or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category
of money: exchange for other kind of equal value
- växla [ ekonomi ]