- "The report discusses the professional capacity of..."
- "In capacity as trustee"
- "in my capacity as"
- "In what capacity did he speak?"
- "In his capacity as a professor/teacher/president/advisor/an advisor"
- "And we have a great capacity for reading faster"
- "Is there capacity to milk more cows?"
- "We could increase our mental capacity"
- "The generators each have a capacity of 1.8 MW"
- kapacitet [ teknik ]
ability to perform or produce
- "He was required to do everything within his capacity to ensure rain"
the amount that can be contained
- "the gas tank has a capacity of 12 gallons"
- volym [ måttenhet ]
- [ ALLMÄNT ]
the maximum production possible
the amount of information (in bytes) that can be stored on a disk drive
- "The capacity of a hard disk drive is usually expressed in megabytes"