having lots of light either natural or artificial
- "a stage bright with spotlights"
- "the room was bright and airy"
characterized by quickness and ease in learning
- "some children are brighter in one subject than another"
made smooth and bright by or as if by rubbing; reflecting a sheen or glow
- "bright silver candlesticks"
- "the bright pageantry of court"
- "a bright moment in history"
- "the bright stars of stage and screen"
clear and sharp and ringing
- "the bright sound of the trumpet section"
abounding with sunlight
- "a bright sunny day"