- "Hot water for the mixer can be taken from a branch"
- strålrör [ teknik ]
- "It is believed to be a branch of the main vein that heads in a southwesterly direction"
- åder [ geologi ]
an administrative division of some larger or more complex organization
- "a branch of Congress"
- "the HQ is in London, but they have opened a branch in Swindon"
a division of a stem, or secondary stem arising from the main stem of a plant
- "There are a lot of dead branches in the top of the tree"
- "You may only burn leaves and branches type materials"
- [ träd ]
a part of a forked or branching shape
- "he broke off one of the branches"