- [ musik ]
- "the royal box was empty"
- "Can you see Prince Charles in the royal box?"
- loge [ teater ]
- "They put money in the box, until the box has enough money to send to the poor"
skämtsamt för TV:n, 'dumburken', eller datorn
- "Turning off the box is a good start for healthy kids"
- burk [ vardagligt ]
- [ TV, slang ]
- "Beckham jumped on a loose ball in the box"
- straffområde [ sport ]
- "The horses were standing in their boxes in the stable"
- spilta [ jordbruk ]
- [ häst ]
- "Life is like a box of chocolate, you'll never know what you're gonna get"
- "Step up and down on the box 10 times using only one leg at a time"
- plint [ gymnastik ]
usually rectangular container; may have a lid
- "We packed the goods in a wooden box"
- "he rummaged through a box of spare parts"
separate partitioned area in a public place for a few people
- "the sentry stayed in his box to avoid the cold"
a rectangular drawing
- "the flowchart contained many boxes"
the driver's seat on a coach
- "an armed guard sat in the box with the driver"
evergreen shrubs or small trees
- buxbom [ botanik ]
a blow with the hand (usually on the ear)
- "I gave him a good box on the ear"