- "Let's get to the bottom of the problem"
- "I soon reached the bottom of the glass"
- "The ship had sunk to the bottom of the sea"
- botten Ungefär [ ALLMÄNT ]
- "We sat at the bottom of the table"
- "She stood at the bottom of the stairs and called up to me"
- "Have you painted the the bottom of the chair?"
- undersida [ arkitektur ]
- "The baby's bottom was red and irritated"
- "Not a single choir boy with a bottom like a peach"
- "He scrathed his bottom in an ill-mannered way"
- "She gave me a kick in the bottom"
- "they did much of their overseas trade in foreign bottoms"
provide with a bottom or a seat, as of chairs
- sätta fast en botten
strike the ground, as with a ship's bottom