- "It was a picture with a decorative border"
- bård [ typografi ]
- "The table had a border of massive wood"
- "The greetings telegram had a brightly coloured border"
- "She picked up a card with a black border"
en tänkt linje som avskiljer två länders territorier
- "Were you stopped at the border?"
- gräns [ allmänt ]
a strip forming the outer edge of something: "the rug had a wide blue border"
- "The dress was yellow with a delicate lace border"
lie adjacent to another
- "To the south, it borders Andalusia."
create an edge or border
- "She bordered the edges in garter stitch to keep them from rolling up."
verge on, approach
- "That suggestion borders on lunacy!"
- gränsa till