a copy of a written work or composition that has been published (printed on pages bound together) a book as a physical object: a number of pages bound together
- "he used a large book as a doorstop"
- "I am reading a good book on economics"
- "his name is in all the recordbooks"
- "they got a subpoena to examine our books"
- kassabok [ ekonomi ]
a major division of a long written composition
- "the book of Isaiah"
a number sheets (ticket or stamps etc.) bound together on one edge
- "he bought a book of stamps"
engage for a performance
- "Her agent had booked her for several concerts in Tokyo"
record a charge in a police register
- "The policeman booked her when she tried to solicit a man"