- "she was wearing blue"
- blå kläder
a soldier in the Union army in the American Civil war
- soldat under inbördeskriget
a blue object
- något blått
any of numerous small chiefly blue butterflies of the family Lycaenidae
having a color similar to that of a clear unclouded sky
- "blue haze of tobacco smoke"
- "a blue flame"
- "October's bright blue weather - Helen Hunt Jackson"
- "blue language"
- "the blue-blooded aristocracy"
- "blue blood"
- "a blue family"
- blå [ färg ]
low in spirits
- "lonely and blue in a strange city"
used to signify the Union forces in the Civil War (who wore blue uniforms)
- "a ragged blue line"
- "the blue team"
- "the painting is called `the blue boy'"
suggestive of sexual impropriety
- "blue jokes"
- "a blue movie"
- pornografisk [ sex ]
tinged with blue or purple from cold or contusion
- "a blue bruise"
- "the children's lips are blue from cold"