- "the holding company was just a blind"
people who have severe visual impairments
- "he spent hours reading to the blind"
something that keeps things out or hinders sight
- "they had just moved in and had not put up blinds yet"
render unable to see make blind by putting the eyes out
- "The criminals were punished and blinded"
not based on reason on evidence unable or unwilling to perceive or understand
- "blind to the consequences of their actions"
- "blind to a lover's faults"
- "blind hatred"
- blind [ bildligt ]
closed at one end
- "a blind alley"