movement that causes the formation of a curve
- "Politicians are weather vanes, they bend with the winds"
gå sin väg mot
- "He bent his steps towards the castle"
- "Hartley clenched his teeth and bent his brows"
- rynka [ allmänt ]
- "The door had bent"
- slå sig
- "Now, bend forward and touch your toes!"
- "The road bends to the right after the bridge"
- "You must bend your knees when you're lifting heavy objects"
not remaining rigid or straight
- "tried to support his weight on a bending cane"