denuded of leaves
- "the bare branches of winter"
- "a bare blade"
- "bare hills"
- "Don't walk around outside in your bare feet"
- "On the nudist camp there were plenty of bare bodies to study"
- naken [ vardagligt ]
- "Do you believe it on his bare word?"
- "He looked sadly at the bare walls"
- "51 per cent is a very bare majority"
providing no shelter or sustenance
- "bare rocky hills"
having extraneous everything removed including contents
- "the bare walls"
showing ground without the usual covering of grass
- "A carefully swept bare yard around the house"
- kal [ vardagligt ]