även i ekonomi
- "thrown off balance by a gust of wind."
- "Gymnasts must have good balance."
- "loose one's balance."
- "keep one's balance."
equality of distribution a state of equilibrium
a scale for weighing
- våg [ teknik ]
be in equilibrium
- "Not one Republican president has balanced the budget in 34 years in this country"
- "He was balancing on one foot"
bring into balance or equilibrium
- "In addition, they have not balanced the increase in the students and teachers."
- "The decrease in development time at the higher temperature balanced the increase in growth rate."
compute credits and debits of an account