- "Livet är som en ask choklad, man vet aldrig vad man kommer att få"
direct or put; seek an answer to: "ask a question" address a question to and expect an answer from
- "The children asked me about their dead grandmother"
- "Ask your teacher about trigonometry"
- "This job asks a lot of patience and skill"
- "Ask somebody to dinner"
- "I must ask you to leave this house"
- "They asked a question."
to make a request of make a request or demand for something to somebody make a request of or for: "ask money for the church"
- "ask a favor"
- "She asked him for a loan"
- "He had to ask directions several times"
- "she asked her teacher for help"
require or ask for as a price or condition
- "The kidnapers are asking a million dollars in return for the release of their hostage"
- "He is asking $200 for the table"
- ta betalt [ ekonomi ]