by a circular or circuitous route
- "He came all the way around the base"
- "the road goes around the pond"
- "dirty clothes lying around (or about)"
- "There were trees growing all around"
- "The north pole has frigid weather the year around"
- "the sack weighs around a hundred pounds"
- "she waited around for the next flight"
- "the kids were hanging around the mall"
- "she looked around in search for a place to sit"
to a particular destination either specified or understood
- "she came around to see me"
- "I invited them around for supper"
- över Ungefär
- "the trunk is ten feet around"
- "the pond is two miles around"
- i omkrets