of an angle; less than 90 degrees
- "Acute angle"
- spetsig [ vardagligt ]
- "That policy has been and is the subject of acute debate in the media"
- "Your acute comprehension attracts others to you"
- "Software is created by mathematical visionaries with an acute understanding of human needs"
- "A tension that manifests in an acute alertness"
- "He showed an acute aptitude of her"
- "When an employee is in acute stress..."
- "The second cause of denture pain is acute pressure"
- "Much may be ascribed to acute observation"
- "He is known for his acute intelligence"
- "Acute eyesight/hearing/intelligence/sense/judgement/observation"
(medicine) having or experiencing a rapid onset and short but severe course; "acute patients extremely sharp or intense
- "felt acute annoyance"
- "acute pain"
- "the acute phase of the illness"
- "acute appendicitis"
- "Vasectomy causes acute pains in the testicle"