- "You can read a comprehensive account of the industry"
- "by all accounts they were a happy couple"
- "the account of his speech that was given on the evening news made the governor furious"
- "A brief chronological account"
- "John made a detailed account of the event."
- "send me an account on what I owe"
- "A frozen current account"
- "I have an account with Handelsbanken"
- konto [ ekonomi ]
avlägga räkenskap;ställa ngn till räkenskap
- "He was never called to account for this."
- "'Aeronautica' by Monk Mason is a famous account of a flight from London"
a formal contractual relationship established to provide for regular banking or brokerage or business services
- "he asked to see the executive who handled his account"
a statement of recent transactions and the resulting balance
- "they send me an accounting every month"
- kontoutdrag [ ekonomi ]
importance or value
- "he predicted that although it is of small account now it will rapidly increase in importance"
- "a person of considerable account"
- "All the passengers were accounted for after the train derailment."
- "Passing grades account for only 10 percent of the grades given in this exam."
- svara för
- "His finest work, Paradise Lost, is accounted the greatest epic poem."