the opening through which food is taken in and vocalizations emerge
- "she wiped lipstick from her mouth"
- "he stuffed his mouth with candy"
- mun [ anatomi, kropp ]
- [ anatomi ]
the point where a stream issues into a larger body of water
- "New York is at the mouth of the Hudson"
an opening that resembles a mouth (as of a cave or a gorge)
- "he rode into the mouth of the canyon"
- "they built a fire at the mouth of the cave"
the opening of a jar or bottle
- "the jar had a wide mouth"
touch with the mouth
- beröra med läpparna
stable a horse
- köra in