- "Where do these books go?"
- "This sofa won't go with the chairs"
- "Where do these books belong?" "Let's put health care where it belongs--under the control of the government"
- "How fast does your new car go?" "We travelled from Rome to Naples by bus"
- "Ready, set, go!"
- "The money had gone after a few days"
- "the story or argument runs....", "as the saying goes..."
- "His knowledge doesn't go very far"
- "how did your interview go?"
- "Can I go now?"
- "The washing machine won't go unless it's plugged in"
- "This skirt won't go around your waist"
- "Get going!"
follow a procedure or take a course
- "Messages must go through diplomatic channels"
- "go about the world in a certain manner"
- "She went through a lot of trouble"
- "We should go farther in this matter"
move away from a place into another direction
- "Go away before I start to cry"
be awarded; be allotted
- "Her money went on clothes"
- "The first prize goes to Mary"
be abolished or discarded
- "These ugly billboards have to go!" "These luxuries all had to go under the Khmer Rouge"
be or continue to be in a certain condition
- "The children went hungry that day"
pass, fare, or elapse; of a certain state of affairs or action
- "How is it going?" "The day went well until I got your call"
be ranked or compare
- "This violinist is as good as Juilliard-trained violinists go"
be contained in
- "How many times does 18 go into 54?"
be sounded, played, or expressed
- "How does this song go again?"
lead. extend, or afford access
- "The road runs South"
- "This door goes to the basement"
- "All my money went for food and rent"