Synonymer till follow
Hur används ordet follow
- "She followed the men with the binoculars"
- "We must follow closely the economic development is Cuba"
- "Teenagers follow their friends in everything"
- "Carter followed Ford"
- "Her bad deed followed her and haunted her dreams all her life"
- "Tuesday always follows Monday."
- "You must comply or else!" "Follow these simple rules"
- "She followed the feminist movement"
- "The orchestra could barely follow the frequent pitch changes of the soprano"
- "Please follow the guide through the museum"
- "The ducklings followed their mother around the pond"
- "It follows that your assertion is false"
- "follow the trail"
- "A terrible tsunami followed the earthquake"
- "Follow my example"
- "Follow a pattern"
- "Mary plays best, with John and Sue following"
- "She followed dinner with a brandy"
- "She followed a guru for years"
- "Let's follow our great helmsman!"
- "These people still follow the laws of their ancient religion"
- "The police had been following him for weeks but they could not prove his involvement in the bombing"
- "Can you follow her argument?" "When he lectures, I cannot follow"
Ordet follow har 6 betydelser
- Inom musik
- Inom generell
- Inom bildligt
- Inom sex
- Inom norgespec
- Inom litteratur
Översättningar (inom musik)
to travel behind, go after, come after
come as a logical consequence; follow logically
travel along a certain course: "follow the road"
come after in time, as a result
behave in accordance or in agreement with
to bring something about at a later time than; He followed his lecture with a question and answer period"
accept and follow the leadership of command or guidance of
adhere to or practice
grasp the meaning